Most Cherished Moments

Photos Are The Bookmarks Of Our Memories


Overseas Trips

MALDIVES


(Sunrise)

We didn't know what to expect before arriving at Maldives and to our amazement, we saw this!

Maldives is place with spectacular view and scenery. Life in Maldives is just basically relax and enjoy. Literally...

I love the water and the sky! The water is crystal clear, so clear you can see the fishes swimming...... ( I'm amazed because water in Singapore is atrocious!)



(Postcard? I think not.)

The one thing in Maldives you'll need is pure water. I tried drinking the water and its err.............. SALTY!

The food was bad, unfortunately. They tried cooking some chinese dishes and they didn't taste asian at all. Tuna and Chapati is all they have! The best meal was probably the pissed off baby baraccuda that my darling caught!




Hope you've enjoyed some of these photos=D

please visit http://picasaweb.google.com/photopig.blog for more photos!





Thailand


Thailand is a wonderful place. Basically in Thailand, you only do 2 things. Eat and shop till you drop. I remember when we were almost reaching our hotel, we saw this tall building (I'm sure folks out there who have been to Thailand wouldn't miss this). It's not just tall, its very very tall.


This is what I am talking about. I forgot the name of this building but all I could remember is that it was remarkable. My uncle told me that this building is sinking everyday because it was built on the wrong soil.

The following days, we went shopping around. From Ma Bok Krong to Che to Che( Night Market ). Bought many many stuffs and spent alot of money. Sadly we didn't travel to the beaches of Thailand. Heard was awesome. I think I might one of these days but there are more countries to go to before I would come back to Thailand.



Visit http://picasaweb.google.com/photopig.blog for more photos

Labels:

0 Responses to “Overseas Trips”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Most Cherished Moments | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health